Monday, October 23, 2006

Chips

So, I deposited into Pokerstars while I still could, and guess what?

After one night of playing (last Friday) I'm still in the black.

Score!

Yeah, it's not much, and I should have cleared more -- I played like a donkey for a while, or the real money should have been more like $65 -- but all-in-all I'm pleased. I played pretty much the same game at the .01/.02 and the .05/.10 USD tables as I play at the 100/200 PSD tables, and made it work. Only ran into one player who I thought was significantly better than me, and because I didn't adjust (that was my donktastic period) I lost about $5 that I shouldn't have.

It's evening, and depending on what the PhantomWife wants to do, I may play a little more real money later. One night certainly doesn't show my readiness (or lack thereof) to play for real cash, and even if I do continue to play positive poker, I'll move up to .1/.2 USD before jumping higher.

Still, it's nice to have my feet wet, and to feel like I'm ready for this very tiny baby-step.

To recap -- Bankroll status: 3.71M PSD, 59.21 USD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home